Replay upload stuck on "waiting for response"

Hi, When trying to upload the replay files, it uploads the files very quickly then just gets stuck on “waiting for response” and doesn’t move on even after waiting for 10-15 minutes. The FAQ on the upload page makes it seem only free users have an upload limit, I purchased TRN premium and there’s no mention of an upload limit for premium members on the page so that shouldn’t be an issue?

1 Like

Hi, could you attach the replay file you’re trying to upload please? There could be a bug that prevents us from reading the file correctly.

If this forum doesn’t allow you to upload the replay file, please use mediafire.com and attach a share link.

Thanks

Same here.

Hi, it does the same on all replay files I try not just this one. But here is one I’ve been trying from today. UnsavedReplay-2024.05.01-19.10.21

I left one for just over 4 hours yesterday and it still never got past the “waiting for response” stage.

Your replay was uploaded successfully for me:

https://tracker.gg/fortnite/replays/653d460e-1e9e-4984-bbd1-e476137765b4/epic/Queenie_Bee_/overview

Could you open the dev tools in your browser (here is an example for Chrome: Open Chrome DevTools  |  Chrome for Developers) and check if you see any errors in Console and Network tabs once you start uploading your replay?

Could you also check if uploading works for you in a different browser?