Streak Not Updating

On Android 14 (S23+), on app version 3.23.3, I am facing an issue in Rocket League tracking where I play matches and my streak doesn’t update. I had to pay to update it manually when I saw it didn’t update at all when I woke up this morning.

This is not acceptable. I’d like this bug fixed, but most importantly, I’d like to figure out some way to get a refund for the money I spent.

This is happening to me too. I get so many days in and then all of a sudden, one day, my streak will refuse to update and it ends up being reset - no way I am going to pay for premium when the iOS app for Rocket League does not work properly!

Now my streak has been reset to 37 instead of being 124. I’m starting to be really frustrated with this.

Thanks for the report, we’ve addressed some bugs with Rocket League that were likely impacting you. Please let me know if you still notice issues. Thanks.

I will certainly comment again here if I see anything. My streak has been restored.

However, I still feel like my purchase was unnecessary. Can you provide guidance on how to get a refund?

Certainly, for refunds, they have to be done through Apple/Google. There should be a guide online for general refunding procedures on iOS/Android. We won’t dispute refund requests. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My refund request on google play has been accepted. Thank you for the fixes and the communication. Hopefully these issues no longer persist. I will inform if I see anything.

1 Like