The game crashes in the middle of the match

In the middle of the match, the game simply closes, without any error. I closed Overwolf and played without it and the game didn’t crash, but as soon as I logged in with it, the game closed without any error. I tried reinstalling overwolf and the tracker itself, but it didn’t help

Hi, are you using any Razer software, or overclocked any of your hardware with an ASUS motherboard?

I’m having the same issue over the weekend. I am not using Razer software. I do have an ASUS motherboard but there is no overclock.

I can see someone else on Reddit is also having the same issue:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ValorantTechSupport/comments/1bb6l7k/fix_for_the_crashing/

If I have overwolf closed then everything is fine.

Hi @RAIGASM,

Thank you for your report. We are investigating this issue with the Overwolf team as more users are experiencing the same after the game update.

Hi @9Neex @RAIGASM,

Overwolf have released a potential fix. If you make sure you’re on the latest version, by restaring Overwolf like so: [Guide] Fix Common Overwolf Issues or Update Overwolf Client & Plugins - Overwolf Apps - Tracker Network, you should be issue free. If the issue is resolved, or encounter any further issues, please let me know :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks!

Hey there LEO here, I wanted to touch base and see if you’re still experiencing those pesky crash issues. No worries, we’ve got your back! Our friendly support team is more than happy to help you out. All you need to do is click on this link Submit a ticket: Overwolf Support and reach out to us.