Tracker App (Apex Legends)

Currently the Apex Tracker app is not working for me. It stopped working on May 12th and has not worked since.

Screenshots below:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1nf6QNWYAY7qSB?format=png&name=360x360
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1nf_2YXMAAxuLa?format=png&name=360x360

Hi @cool_beans,

Thank you for your message. At the moment, we cannot reproduce this issue on our side, and we would like to help you resolve it as soon as possible.

Please follow the instruction below to collect some technical information (logs):

1. Launch the app.
  2. Launch Apex Legends.
  3. Play a match in Apex Legends (Duos, Trios or Ranked Leagues).
  4. Leave the match and minimize the game.
  5. Right-click on the Overwolf icon in the system tray.
  6. Click on the “Support” button.
  7. Click on the “Create logs zip” button.
  8. Upload the file and share it with us.

You can upload your logs on dropmefiles.com and share a link on this forum or send in PM.

Have you changed your nickname recently? What is your current platform (Steam, Origin or EA Desktop)?

Also, please let us know if you can see the list of players in-game. Here’s an example:

I will try this shortly and let you know.

To answer your other questions, no I have not changed my name and I cannot even get the overlay to show up, while in-game. And I am playing Apex via Origin, not Steam.

@LostBlood I don’t know how to PM on here, so here is the link to the log files.

[REDACTED]

Here are screenshots showing each step.

[REDACTED]

@LostBlood I now have a GREEN icon for the SERVICE STATUS indicator in the top right of the app.

But I still cannot get the in-game overlay to work and it does not show LIVE MATCH info. See below, this screenshot is mid-game.

Could you upload your logs again please? There’s an error on the website now:

Do these work?

[REDACTED]

Yes, thank you.

We are looking into your logs. I will let you know when we have some information to share with you.

Quick update: After restarted Apex (because I got the GREEN LED status on the Tracker app) I now have stats again. Hopefully you can find something in those logs that indicate where or what the problem was.

Thank you for the update.

We have read your logs and it looks like the app was disabled in your Overwolf settings for some reason. Is there a chance you could disable it by mistake?

It is entirely possible. I don’t know that I have ever even looked at any of those settings. I just run it, look at the player list, and have fun. :slight_smile: