Tracker not showing show history?

I’ve used this tracker alot over the past few months of playing fall guys, but just recently within the past week it’s stopped showing my “Show History” page. I like to use it to help keep track of an external sheet of my fall guys games. I’ve uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and it’s still not working. I’m not sure if I did something to bug it up, or if it’s the tracker itself.

uploading this too since i couldn’t put it in the topic, but showing that it is indeed tracking my games.

Edit: also realized in the first pic it was set to the party tab, but it shows the same thing on each tab.

Hey @KatBug, sorry about that.
Any chance that you can maybe share your game log files with us so we can take a look at what’s wrong?
It will help us a lot.

This is how to do it:
We need Player.log and Player_prev.log from AppData\LocalLow\Mediatonic\FallGuys_client

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zvBj3cYR09HeT59VjrWJMOMBVvQMiTgy/view?usp=sharing

Here you are, it has both the logs inside

@KatBug thanks for that, we are missing some more details. Can you please also share with us your Overwolf logs? I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

1. Right-click on the Overwolf tray icon (next to the Windows clock)
  2. Click on Support
  3. Click “Create Log File”
  4. The folder with the log file will open for you automatically. We need that zip.

Thanks again!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m8O7kCcSpQI2SBg-GViOtCIdx0N7Sx_g/view?usp=sharing Here you are!

Thank you @KatBug!

We released a version with a potential fix. Can you please make sure you run version 0.1.52? Then try again.

Thanks.

Thank you! Ive only just had time to get around to launching it now, and I can now see my show history on it :slight_smile: I havent had time to play fall guys to see if it updates with it, but ill make sure to check it out and update you either way :slight_smile:

How do you change your app version to 0.1.52?

same. Since this season which started on June 21, my statistics do not update when I finish a show even though I know the tracker must be updated again for this new season.

1 Like