Trash app uninstalling it in 30 mins if this isent fixed

wont show my stats or progress or anything because your app is complete trash and should be completely removed from the internet

Hi @Death_by_LL,

Could you tell us more information about the issues you are having? Are you playing on desktop (Steam or EGS)? Have you tried to play a match while the app is running (the app should detect your profile automatically)?

app has been open the whole time and there is no place to sign in or out. i dont know what more information you want i literally gave you all the info nothing works whole app dose not work. im on pc using EGS

its doing the same thing on the fortnite tracker

We think this issue might be related to one of the recent Overwolf client updates.

We would like to help you resolve the problem. Please follow the instruction below to collect some technical information (logs):

1. Launch the app and the game.
  2. Play a match, leave it and minimize the game.
  3. Right-click on the Overwolf icon in the system tray.
  4. Click on the “Support” button.
  5. Click on the “Create logs zip” button.
  6. Upload the file and share it with us.

You can upload your logs on dropmefiles.com and share a link on this forum.

Also, please make sure Rocket League and Fortnite are enabled in Overwolf settings:

yeah no such thing as those setting nice try i would of found them by now currently looking at tracker setting and all i see is stupid hot key shit that dosent even matter and should be the last setting im seeing on the setting page

yup this is trash im just going to use the actual rl tracker your app is too trash you should delete it from all servers uninstalling it now i suggest anyone reading this do the same