Unable to link acocunt

Hi,

When you state you are unable to claim the profile do you see an error message?

Please note even if your profile is claimed you will still see the ‘claim profile’ icon on the profile itself for now.

Hi,

I’m also unable to add my Origin account so I can track Apex…I have several others verified and I am a premium member.

Thanks for any assistance.

Hi @OGz_Labs,

I see that your Origin profile is currently linked according to your screenshot. Do I get it right that you could not find your stats on our website at the time of writing? In this case, please use the link below:

https://apex.tracker.gg/apex/profile/origin/ogzlabs/overview

Most probably, you will need to link it again now.

Hi,
I’m now getting this problem with my account linking for playstation. I’ve linked more than two other accounts (twitter, youtube, twitch) and it keeps coming up with the error. My tracker name is JoeshiHaaa and my playstation name to link is JosiroeTV

I’m having the same problem, please help. Just want to see my kills on the leaderboard.

Hi there I’m having the same exact problem.
It’s asking me to link to other accounts and I’ve linked three. Retried many times and still nothing.
My PSN account in trying to link is L0K-Il

Same error trying to link psn account Processing: Screenshot_2022-02-10-12-54-29-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg…

I’m dealing with an issue where I changed my name and unlinked origin to relink with my new name but now it’s not working, the checkmark won’t show up/I can’t reclaim my profile. Connected with steam but just cant connect the origin/claim my profile.

@maxtheghost97 Can you pass me your current and old Origin ID please? :slight_smile:

Hi, I cannot link my ps4 account even though I have already linked my youtube and discord. Could you please help? Tracker name: thunder90 Playstation name: thunderarms90411

Hi @thunder90,

Could you be more specific please? Do you see any error message when you try to link your profile?

Can you pls help me too I have the same problem it won’t let me link my profile

Hello.i have the same problem can u pls link my account I have linked my YouTube and twitch and it still won’t let me pls link my PSN is Lyfaf

It just says error adding platform- add two additional accounts to verify. I linked youtube and discord but still cannot link the PS4.

Hi @thunder90,

If this message still appears, you should link more gaming platforms shown in the list. It is not enough to link social networks in some cases.

I cannot link my account too
Please assist, I have refreshed opened different browser but no help. Rest of the accounts are already linked but only origin is not working

Hi @kriegerslays,

We are working on a fix.