Une erreur dans un de mes rangs

Lors de la saison Commanding Force (Y8S1) j’ai terminé avec le rang platine mais le tracker ne m’affiche que or, j’aimerai donc que vous corrigiez cela au plus vite merci. D’ailleurs si jamais c’est nécessaire je peux fournir des captures d’écran qui proviennent directement de Rainbow six :slight_smile:

Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do. Ubisoft changed the way their API works, we can no longer update past season stats. We do not manually change stats, no exceptions, sorry :frowning:

To prevent the issue from happening in the future, you have a few options:

1. You need to visit your profile(s) on our site after you’ve finished playing for the season.
  2. Visit your profile(s) on our site just before the next season begins. You can get reminders by joining our Discord, following us on X(Twitter) & turning on notifications.
  3. TRN Premium will automatically keep your account updated, just link your Ubisoft account to your TRN Premium account.

Please I was platinium and I think you can change, I was platinium and on the tracker I’m gold but I wasn’t so it’s just the truth. If you don’t change you lie on my rank. Sooooo plsss help me, you just have to change 1 of my rank, it’s easy for you so pls. It’s a mistake of your part so I forgive you if you change that. You can’t lie on a rank cuz ur not the developers, Don’t tell me about they new api, I don’t care of that, it’s actually not my problem, my problem is you, I love you if you change that :heart: I can send you screens or videos about that but I didn’t find how to do that here so you have my email contact me and I send u everything you need[quote=“Kydow, post:1, topic:29808, full:true”]
Lors de la saison Commanding Force (Y8S1) j’ai terminé avec le rang platine mais le tracker ne m’affiche que or, j’aimerai donc que vous corrigiez cela au plus vite merci. D’ailleurs si jamais c’est nécessaire je peux fournir des captures d’écran qui proviennent directement de Rainbow six :slight_smile:
[/quote]