Valorant wrong Peak Rating

Hello,

My Peak Rating was Radiant ep1 act 2 and act 2 ep2, but the page shows immo3 490rr which is false, I have seen people on their profile having their peek rating in episode 1 and 2, why doesnt it show to me the same ?

Hi @blade008,

Please read the information below:

Current rating is based on the last rating the player has entered a match with. Therefore, promotions and demotions will usually be delayed by one match. We also only collect recent matches. If you’re new to the site we may have missed old matches.

The above doesn’t apply to Immortal rating and above, where the rating is updated from Riot’s official leaderboards, usually once an hour. Rating changes happening between updates are generally lost forever.

Remember that “anonymizing” your leaderboard placement in-game will also stop us from tracking the exact rank. Your rating will show up as just “Immortal” or “Radiant”.

As you can see on the pictures the tracker shows the maximum I reached is Immortal, but the maximum I reached is Radiant, can someone fix it maybe ?

radiant1

This is the max in act 1 ep 3

radiant2

This is the max in Act 2 ep 2

Unfortunately, we cannot edit your stats manually. You reached your peak rating in older episode but we do not have access to your ranks in older episodes anymore, there is nothing we can do to update your peak rating now.

But why don’t you have access to it ? I don’t get it

Riot Games allows access to a limited amount of data. You can see your previous episodes rating in-game but we do not receive this data when we process your stats.

Can you ask them for the access so that you can update that for me ?

Can you request the access for the previous episodes so that you can update that ? It would be so nice of you