Warzone daily leaderboards

My stats don’t ever show on the daily leaderboards for my division. What am I doing wrong? I’m on the mobile tracker.

Can you link me to the specific leaderboard you’re referring to here?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://wzstats.gg/records/daily/Bronze/2/Wins

Yesterday I had enough wins to be ranked among this list. It’s been 24 hours since I posted this and I don’t have any wins today so I’m not among them at this very moment. And it was the same for the kills side of the daily leaderboards as well.

@Jibsteezy We’re not associated with WZSTAT’s - You’re probably best contacting their support team via email: [email protected]

@Lewie Please could I bother you in assisting me with my account no longer showing on plunder leaderboard. Changed my name from Teamwipe to Shmokeyshmoke99 then back to Teamwipe.

It’s been over 2 weeks since my stats have been updated, now I can’t find my profile on the kills leaderboard at all. I know my stats are bugged because Shmokeyshmoke99 still appears on the deaths leaderboard too, but Teamwipe has disappeared from the kills leaderboard.

The leaderboard I’m referring to is under seasonal/plunder/kills, my Activision ID is Teamwipe#3251682