Which HS% is correct?

I noticed during Valorant game play, the Valorant Tracker app shows a HS % that is super high (for me) in the Live Match > Scoreboard. Like around 30-50%. But afterwards when I look at Match History it is closer to my normal range of 10-15%.

I’ll admit, at first I thought to myself, “Damn, this new skin has aim bot!” But then reality kicked in.

What am I missing?

Hi @Spauln,

The headshot percentage is calculated in a different way in the new scoreboard:

• it is headshot kills / total kills in the new scoreboard
  • but it is headshot hits / total shots in the match history.

We cannot track shots and hits per player during a match which is why we have to use a different formula in the scoreboard.

1 Like

Apologies for the very late reply, just found this and thought it better to reply rather than make a new thread.

In the match history is it headshot hits / total shots, so if one were to spam smokes etc/just use a lot of bullets in a game, it would be very low seeing as the total shots number is much higher than hits regardless of hs or not?

Or is it headshot hits / total shots that hit someone? so if someone had 10 hs kills with a vandal, and 10 body shot kills it would be 10/40 = 25% (assuming that each time the enemy had 150 health and no wallbang)

In the match history, headshot% = headshot hits/ total shots hit. Bullets that don’t hit an enemy do not count towards this stat.

Does molly damage contribute to total shots hit? I notice my hs% dropping when I deal molly damage.

This is a bug which we’re waiting on Overwolf to resolve. They’re including hits from some abilities that we wish to exclude asap. Apologies for the confusion.

oh lol just searched after this because valorant tracker said i had 137% hs.

Hi @MaGuns,

It is a bug in Live Match, we will fix it in the next update.