Can not find my Origin name

Hello,

I want to claim my Apex profile, but when I try to link Origin to my TRN account it says “The EA name you provided could not be found, please check your spelling.” I am sure the spelling is right.

Hi,

We’ve seen an increase of this exact issue starting a couple of days ago; it’s on the radar and hopefully, we’ll have an update soon.

Just to assist with this can you please confirm your current Origin ID?

Thank you

Hello,

thanks for responding. My current Origin ID is: T4urus

T4urus’s Apex Legends Overview Stats - Apex Legends Tracker

To ensure your stats are accurate read this for information on how trackers work! :slight_smile: - ALL ‘MY STATS ARE INACCURATE’ Questions here - Apex Legends - Tracker Network

Hi there! I’m having this issue too. Was there anything I can do to fix this or do staff have to do something? My EA ID is Slugnth if that helps.

The trackers are working fine I think, the problem is I cannot link to my Origin account, as it says it doesn’t exist. Therefore I cannot be on regional leaderboards and that is the issue I was hoping to be fixed. Either way thank you for helping.

@Slugnth Did you recently change your ID?

I can find your account on the EA portal but something isn’t quite working on the Apex side.

Thank you

@Danny753 Can you let me know your Origin ID; i know EA are having some issues with usernames lately but i’ll try help

Thank you

Same issue here.

BF_Arch0n…tracker network shows me the stats, but when I try to claim it, it says it doesn’t exist.

Same here
Mungbeanz22 is my ea account but it says it doesnt exist…

I have the exact same issue

same issue here. cant connect my origin to claim my apex legend tracker profile. prompt says “The EA name you provided could not be found, please check your spelling.”

ea id: veyforbes

I have the same issue, can’t add my profile!

The EA name you provided could not be found, please check your spelling.

My Origin name is the same as my profile here: MisterZeeeeee

Same issue.

id: idkKillua

well, it still happening. Funny thing, it actually can find the user name if I use the search button, but it refuses to link it under “The EA name you provided could not be found, please check your spelling.”

1 Like

im also having same problem
my id is : Liquid3ath

i also need help
cant link mine
ID: LFT_LiquidD3ath

I have the same issue, can’t add my profile!

My ID is:OnlineEarth9527

helllo
i have the same issue (The EA name you provided could not be found, please check your spelling.)
can you help me pls

MY ID is: AsTrix_MsF