Can't find apex account

@LostBlood I also associated my origin account but can’t find it. changed my id a day ago. my id is Maren0614.

I can’t find my account too in search, also can’t log in with steam. I’m playing on pc and my username is snow_1301

I’m not sure if I’m posting this right. I can’t find my account. Xbox gt is ll Z3N1TZU ll.

Hello my user name should be PlatypusTTV and I can not find my account can you please help me?

i cant either i play apex with steam and my name in game is gigachad shuen

Every PC player has an EA/Origin name, even Steam players. Please search yourself up using your EA/Origin name. If you’re unsure what it is, I’d suggest checking your emails or contacting EA support.

I was tryin to find my account now for the last 30 min over mutliple methods.
so ive decided to reach out to ya here.
first of all my name is: DanZilIa
i play on PC via EA.

Cant find origins account i went on EA and said my username is Armtage but i play apex on steam and ive tried every option in apex tracker but it cant find my account

I cannot locate my steam account no matter what i do my name is SlenderT on steam

@SlenderT Please search the associated Origin ID :slight_smile:

I can find any EA ID under that name; please log into your EA account and send ‘TrackerOfApex’ a friend request and message me :slight_smile:

Can’t find my account neither man (Noodles), I also tried every platform, nothing comes up, I’m ranked at Rookie 1

My profile displays on certain areas but doesn’t appear on current season kills? My name is missing between 2 people where I should be according to my kill count but my name just isn’t there? For example: “season 18 kills” & “bloodhound” & Spain" (which are the 3 options it gives you to fil out, but my name isn’t appearing my gamertag is Profile4Gs

I try to get the tracker overlay for apex but when i put my profile it says it doesnt exist. and when i sign in with steam it takes me to another profile but cant get the overlay. Steam account is ElMartyJuano_YT and i get back a DesertRogues1 with origin but cant get overlay

Hi, I can’t find myself on the site, I’ve done a search for EA username but no luck. Is there anything you can do.
My EA ID: Valushenka

HI, i cant find myself on the site, and i try search and doesnt work. is there anything that you can do?
My EA ID is ihatethisgamefrs