Post your Uplay verification issues here

Please temporarily unlink your twitch account and try again please. If you continue to get issues, please be more specific and mention any errors/ behaviors your experience. Thanks!

PSN

PSN ID is meeiXi. My Discord and PSN are both linked via my account and verified, but my profile itself isn’t verified with the tick, so I’m unable to do things like hide my past aliases. Please help with this verification?

Psn: DaSpoopyGhost

Ubisoft account: MWGHOSTandSOAP

Pls help both accounts cant be found

OhDaddyUthicc on ubisoft. Can u do it? thanks in advance:)

Please follow the instructions on the account linking page. You can link via profile picture authentication or by linking your twitch.

i cannot link my ubisoft account

Ubisoft ID:smily222

Please follow the guide here: [Guide] How to Link Ubisoft and PlayStation Accounts to TRN

Need my psn verified please and thank you :blush: id: dcqnt

Hey i verified but my country is still not showing up on my tracker. My ign is chistypher
might change name soon so here is perm link R6Tracker - chistypher - Rainbow Six Siege Player Stats

can you link my psn account. ID: whitewizard004

Hi, I’m having difficulties connecting my uplay to my account

Please could my uplay: Shrpie
be connected to my account (username: shrpie)

Hello ! could you verify my uplay pls : INNO.CAPI

thanks for help

and i linked twitch id but ubisoft not connect

Hello,

Uplay PC: new nickname: MUDrLastK.BJAYS

Thank you

Hello,

Uplay id: Fansa.

Thank you

Ubisoft ID:Han3uL-.123

Ubisoft ID: Cheong123

Hey I’m having problems with getting the blue tick, I have verified nearly everything except origin, activision and riot, and it still doesn’t show up beside my name on the tracker, do I need to verify origin account? If so it would be good if you know how to because when I type in my username it works but there is no tick verifying that it’s my account.

1 Like