Post your Uplay verification issues here

So, here comes my problem…

When you search the PSN Player Nequza on R6 Tracker you can see the german flag but when you search for the Ubisoft Account named Nequza there is even a blue verified checkmark. But you can not see any stats there at all. Why does i dont have the verified marker when i look up for the Psn account Nequza (my stats) and everything else

Psn account* Nequza

I would like to get this account veryfied but it does not work i have both the ds and the twitch account linked on both sides

Hi i have linked my ubisoft account and all social media accounts that is linked to my acc but i dont see the checkmark next to my profile in r6 tracker. This is my uplay username : ItsMeX12 please check it and thanks for you’re services :pray:t2:

Hey I have this problem, my PSN and Ubisoft is SchpaS
And I have problem with my geo settings I’ve tried to put in “Norway” but nothing work
Link: https://r6.tracker.network/profile/id/b3147890-00fd-4f0d-b417-6987a6dcc97a

Ubisoft: SounderLamb9669
XBOX: SounderLamb9669
accounts not linking.

I already verify my ownership but I cant hide my alias

Hey i cant Get my flag

Psn Mowgli-M

Flag- Norway

Can u please help my friend too

Psn Faere_

Norway

Bredd1997 is my Ubisoft and none of my stats have been tracking. Returning to the game after a few years and have been playing for 3 days and nothing is showing

Hi
My geo location not working
PSN ID - ryyxm
LINK - R6Tracker - ryyxm - Rainbow Six Siege Player Stats
GEO LOCATION - Poland

It doesn’t show my profile in Leaderboards

Hello I would like to relink my YouTube twitter and twitch it they will not change. Also change the flag please I also have ownership of the account but can’t hide the alias please help.

Ubisoft:Fluid…

Can’t claim my account when i do verify by avatar it wont work for me

account uplay:redcola.

can you verify my account my xbox gt is - lord idon
and can you also link my geo settings to thailand

Need my uplay linked pc ign: Shindeiru.-. edit: NVM SOMEONE DID IT TY :heart_eyes:

I’ve linked my psn and Ubisoft and all that stuff but the only thing that is verified is my Ubisoft and not my psn, could you please verify my psn acc ty. PSN: Fade_Electric_

BelarusianSpy