Share your feedback and bugs in this forum

Hey!
Love the app but i have some issues with its calculations. Ofc sometimes i check how my stats are looking but it seems that sometimes it reports fake stats or maybe its something that i dont know. The part i noticed is when its related to hs%. I have a great example where it says my overall hs% during THAT game was 13%. I got an instant feeling that was bs so looked through my replay to see for myself and noticed my hs% was over 50% is there a reason for this? or am i missunderstanding how the hs% works?

On the live scoreboard page of the in-game app, hs% = headshot kills, on the match history hs%=headshot hits. We can’t show headshot hits in real time at the moment.

Hey i might have formulated myself a little bad. But what i am saying is not talking about the live game feedback. It was after i finished the game and looked on the webbsite that i saw that the stats were not adding up. Maybe that helps me clearify what i meant

Chamber guns show as knife in the tracker kill stats

Everytime I try to login with my riot ID it says ‘something went wrong while trying to authenticate. please try again’ how do i fix this? I did recently change my tagline however that hasn’t appeared different anywhere but my account details on the riot website.

Valorant Tracker currently crashes your game mid game whenever u open it

As much as I am flattered, I thing something is wrong with the headshot counter

Hi, would you mind sending me your app logs?

Thanks, we’ll take a look.

Can I send it to you in DM? Seems like you got it

Grabbed it before you deleted it. Will try to include the fix in the next app update.

1 Like

update outlaw plaese

please put headshots kills instead of hits in live game

Hi, both are shown in a live match.

Hold TAB to see hs hit%
Open the main app → Live Match → Scoreboard to see hs kill%.

Why is round win % being used to determine tracker score? Isn’t tracker score supposed to be “personal performance rating”? I could be getting 3-4 kills every round and still lose the round because of my team and the round win % would pull my tracker score down. IMO, round win % is more of a team thing and shouldn’t be a part of my “personal performance rating”. Just my thoughts, hope to hear an explanation :slight_smile:

Valorant tracker is broken when we use it with a 1080x1920 screen

“Broken” is not descriptive at all. Please provide detailed feedback.

If you mean, some overlay components on the main monitor are not aligned correctly whilst using 1920x1080 with 125% display scaling (DPI), we’re aware.

If you’re talking about a vertical monitor (you said 1080x1920), we do not support vertical monitors, we advise you disable the second screen option.

this crosses my second screen which I use to play, when I am in game sometimes I lose my duels because my mouse is not in the game but on windows (google translate) I have my game screen at 1920X1080 and the second one are 1080x1920

Yes, we don’t support vertical monitors, please disable the second screen windows in the settings.