Share your feedback and bugs in this forum

Why does it show custom matches, nobody cares about customs just kind of annoying seeing customs show up on the tracker

This will be improved very soon.

why competitive games are in tracker shown as “normal”
we need competitive / normal separate tracking

Working on improving it :slight_smile:

Yeah soo.I’m a omen main player and i’ve turned on the feature of showing guides while i’m in buying phrase.Yeah it works and thanks for this awesome feature.But the problem is that this just show’s the same guide over and over again.So eventually i get 2 guides in every match. 1 while attacking and 1 while defending. It would be very appreciated if this feature show’s other useful videos/guides as well.Thank you.And I love your app. Keep it up.And the reason I mentioned that I’m a omen main because i don’t know if this also happens for other agents in the game. :slight_smile:

Yep, that’s an issue for sure. We are still missing a lot of guides. If you want to help out you can upload video guides through our site: https://tracker.gg/valorant/guides

Hello, I am having trouble. When I’m in game and open up the tracker, its requiring me to sign in but when I do, it doesn’t work. It tells me I have no data on this account

Can you please try to log in on the site and let me know what it tells you? and link me to your profile if it works? Thanks https://tracker.gg/valorant

I’m able to log in with it but not on the in-game app https://tracker.gg/valorant/profile/riot/MushyMika%23NA1/overview

Thanks for that. We tried to simulate your account with the app and it worked on our end. Can you please open the app, click anywhere in it, then tap Ctrl+Shift+I and show this page (Storage > Local Storage > overwolf-extension) in a screenshot?

Thank you,
Asaf

It is now working, thank you :smiley:

Happy to hear it! :slight_smile:

I just installed this app tonight. I went to sign in on riot but once i entered my password and clicked continue it loaded into a black screen. I refreshed and it says "Profile is not available Unfortunately we can not get access to your Valorant stats please try to sign in with Riot ID again. I have signed in on the website, I have signed in on my valorant client, i have cleared the overwolfbrowser history and no matter what I get this message.

I have now uninstalled and reinstalled and i get the same message.

Update: I disconnected TRN in riot site and tried to sign on once again and i was brought to a black screen which when left did nothing, and when refreshed I got the same message.

@playbo1cart1 can you please send us a link to your profile on our valorant site?

Also, any chance that you tried to play a match while the app was running, or not?

Hey, the exact same problem is happening with me. I have played several matches with the app running and it gives me the live stats, but it gives me the same message when I try to sign into riot. I can’t find a privacy setting anywhere on the riot page that moves my profile from private to public.

Can you please send a link to your profile on our site?

Good day! I am having a bit of a problem using both the app and website. My problem is that my account is not being tracked, I tried everything to get my account tracked. According to the website that I haven’t played Valorant, but I have been playing valorant for months now. I just played a game and my account is still not tracked! Is there a fix to it? Any help will be appreciated!

Looking into it @Saite12

Hello, i want to have a tracker for custom games, i often scrim and i want to keep track of it. Thanks!