Share your feedback and bugs in this forum

Hi @rjlpz25,

Unfortunately, we do not process custom matches since they require a lot of server resources while there is a small interest in them.

oh okay, i wanted one since you’re my favorite tracker app, thanks man!

I have a issue in the valorant tracker that in deathmatch the headshot and accuracy doesn’t work

question is it normal when I press tab and check my stats out but when I close it starts to flash and bug my screen with the stats. pretty hard to aim when I can see how many times I lost a round

My Weapons Tab (kills) have not been updated for like a week now, what could be the problem?

Hi,

The issue should now be fixed, you won’t have lost any progress.

Thanks

display different player profile when I search japanese name player profile.
ex) search「ときぞー」 → display「しっぷう」profile
I can get competitive overview, but I can’t unrated one.

Please provide the player #tags
e.g. 「ときぞー」#001

I cant get it to work in game, the app works fine but anything to do with in game it completely doesn’t work

Player name is「ときぞー」#JP1

Hi, if you’re news to the app, please make sure the app/Overwolf is open before launching VALORANT.

If you’re still having issues, please let us know.

I believe its open, just not working i guess?

Please can you contact Overwolf support, they can help you further. I’ve verified that the app is working correctly.

Hey!
Love the app but i have some issues with its calculations. Ofc sometimes i check how my stats are looking but it seems that sometimes it reports fake stats or maybe its something that i dont know. The part i noticed is when its related to hs%. I have a great example where it says my overall hs% during THAT game was 13%. I got an instant feeling that was bs so looked through my replay to see for myself and noticed my hs% was over 50% is there a reason for this? or am i missunderstanding how the hs% works?

On the live scoreboard page of the in-game app, hs% = headshot kills, on the match history hs%=headshot hits. We can’t show headshot hits in real time at the moment.

Hey i might have formulated myself a little bad. But what i am saying is not talking about the live game feedback. It was after i finished the game and looked on the webbsite that i saw that the stats were not adding up. Maybe that helps me clearify what i meant

Chamber guns show as knife in the tracker kill stats

Everytime I try to login with my riot ID it says ‘something went wrong while trying to authenticate. please try again’ how do i fix this? I did recently change my tagline however that hasn’t appeared different anywhere but my account details on the riot website.

Valorant Tracker currently crashes your game mid game whenever u open it