Warzone Tracker Live Match not working at the moment

Hello, I am trying to use the Warzone Tracker by TRN to avoid cheaters and the Live Match tab isn’t appearing at all. Is a fix coming?

Logs here: DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service

Hi @BrunoJohn117,

We have disabled the live match features for maintenance and will try to share more information on the current status soon.

1 Like

Thanks. Let me know when everything is fixed.

I beg you to bring the live tracker back as soon as possible!!! It is the ONLY way for me to avoid wasting 20 minutes of my time dying to a hacker in the final circle that I could have seen in the pre-game.

It’s a great tool and I will not be playing the game without it…hello splitgate/rogue company/apex

3 Likes

Please guys bring live tracker back. I would buy premium for only that feature.

1 Like

I would pay monthly 30€ for the live match feature to avoid hacker lobbys. Please keep that function in future. I beg you

Any update on this maintenance yet? or will this be a prolonged issue?

Not yet, sorry. We are still working on it.

1 Like

hello, I’m a premium user and i bought the service just fort this thing, is therte any possibility that it comes back or it`s gone forever ?

1 Like

@LostBlood When can we expect approximately the ending of the Maintenance of the Warzone Tracker Application? Any date planned? Thanks for your work. :slight_smile:

I saw streamer using it yesterday and it worked fine. What is going on?

1 Like

the maintenance cannot be done offline while the feature is still running? and apply the changes after finishing the maintenance?
I hope to see the live match feature again and hope that it is not blocked by warzone.

1 Like

the only reason I downloaded this app is because of the Live Match tracker stats. it really helps us to avoid hackers in the lobby.

1 Like

Can we have an update? I’m paying for a Premium version and am not getting to use the service. Thanks.

1 Like

Will the feature be available again??

1 Like

@LostBlood When is the live function back? Can you tell us the date when the Warzone Tracker App Live Function is back? Thanks for your work.

1 Like

Yeah same paid and not only do I have ads still its aint working

make it paid and we will subscribe

5 days at least and no update? what kind of maintenance can you do that you have zero time table?

exactly, thats what im saying

1 Like