Why my valorant tracker in-game competely cant use

live match still work but match history not working. my profile is not private its public alr but i use tracker app cant search my data it saids We could not find your profile. Please try again later or makesure your profile is public. but my profile is already public and if i search my profile online in tracker.gg then i can find my profile but use tracker app it just cant find my profile. pls help me!!!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hi @a867644378,

Most likely, the app fails to connect to our servers for some reason. Could you send us your app logs to help us understand the issue?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Are you currently using the app in China? If so, unfortunately, we are unable to activate some features in the app in this region due to technical reasons. Instead, we recommend to use our website to track your Valorant stats and view our video guides.

1 Like

but last year the app still work in china.why now i cant use?

1 Like

pls try to fix it pls!!! The app is more convenient. If i get the premium can u fix it?

can u help me pls!

Не работает трекер

AppLogs_2024-03-08_02-38-26.zip (238.6 KB)

Желтый статус

We currently do not have a solution for users that reside within China. We cannot even provide stats for those on the Tencent version of the game. Technically Chinese residents shouldn’t be playing the Riot version of the game.