Cannot find your account for BF 2042? Post Here!

Hi, I have trouble to find my battlefield2042 account here.

The platform:Origin
User name:BabyKnight329

Hi, I have trouble finding my 2042 and bf5 account but bf1 tracker works

Platform: EA app/Origin:
User Name: Just_Extra

Hi !

Well…for a few days i have written down, that i cant see my Account in the Leaderboards. I find my Account, but not showed in the Leaderboards:

Origin (PC)
II-Cartman-II
BF2042
Germany

Status now:

• I see now my Playername in the Lederboardlist, but with “old” Stats…I have push “refresehd” but nothing happens. for example: Playtime: 1.116hrs but on EA-App 1833hrs and also the rank is wrong, etc…

• Gaming plattform: Origin is further not linked (only Steam and Discord) - If i delete Origin, and create it new…nothing happens, like Steam or Discord…

• In the Game, the “informationsharing” is “on”.

What can i do to refresh Stats and Link Origin ?

Best regards
Thomas

How come my Xbox profile, x S k u II z, does not appear in the Battlefield tracker (and other games like Halo and COD) and yet it does appear in the Splitgate tracker? The “Share Usage Data” setting has always been enabled in BF, and yet it still doesn’t work. Please help.

Hi, I cannot update my stats on here at all I have tried everything.

PSN: Heather_Mischief
Battlefield 2042

Hello I have a problem. I have activated the sharing of usage data my profile does not appear I play on PC steam and my region is Spain gamertag EA is: Cybor.

PLAYER NOT FOUND
We could not find the player Cybor on Origin.

please hep

Can’t find my BF2042 profile either. Both share options are activated in my EA and 2042 profiles.

My username : DWITCH

I can find all my friend’s profiles.
I can also fin my BFV & BF1 profile, but not the BF2042 one.

Thanks !

Hi, I can’t find my BF2042 stats. BF1 and BFV is ok.

Platform: PSN /PS4
User name: xJone

My profile does not show up at all on the BF2042 tracker but it does on previous BF games. I have Share Usage Data turned on.
Platform: PC
EA Account Name: Assault

My profile does not show up on any of the BF 2042 leaderboards.

Platform: Xbox
Account: Sir Muffed

Hello,

I want to claim my Battlefield2042 profile, but when I try to apply EA name to my TRN account it says “The EA name you provided could not be found, please check your spelling.” I am sure the spelling is right.

• The platform you are playing on : PC - Steam
  • Associated Gamertag/ID : s4ibOxzera

Thankyou

I want to claim my Battlefield2042 profile, but when I try to apply EA name to my TRN account it says “The EA name you provided could not be found, please check your spelling.” I am sure the spelling is right.
It is not possible to authorize your origin account., as well as statistics on the site have stopped being updated.
everything is stuck at the s086 level.
Although I already have the s100 level
Tell me what to do

Redkryp2nite
PS4/PS5
My issue is leaderboards/region. (Revives)
My stats/placement show up under “playstation” but not under “region” “united States”. For revives I should be #6 or #7 but my name doesn’t appear at all.

EA App/ Origin
Demilance or DemilanceGaming (i changed it recently, not sure which one would populate)

ps5
TheDirtyBaker

1 Like

ID- Maji
Xbox
Shard data is on

• The platform you are playing on: Origin/ Steam
  • Associated Gamertag/ID: Demilance

EA App/Origin
ID - T-G0
Shared data is on

The platform you are playing on: Origin/Steam